Cableguys All Bundle (Win) Crack + Vst Download 2023
Cableguys All Bundle Full Crack is a software synthesizer with an irresistible waveform editor, huge sound library, and slick interface. Version 2.5 adds new Sallen-Key filter types, beat-synced envelopes, an overhauled UI, and many tweaked sounds.
Feed Curve’s oscillators, LFOs, and envelopes with custom waveforms. For anything rhythmic from wobbles to FX loops and evolving pads. For broad oscillator timbres from deep basses to shrill, aggressive snarls.
A huge library will get you started, with quality presets by renowned sound designers such as Michael Kastrup, Pluginguru, Myagi, Xenos Soundworks, Soundsdivine, and hidden pearls from the Curve community.
Curve provides completely new possibilities for experimentation and detailed tweaking, with a simple to use, immediate, slick interface.
Curve features aliasing-free oscillators with custom waveforms, noise generation, and broad FM options. Waveform crossfades provide for changing timbres; a comprehensive unison mode delivers fat lead sounds, wide pads, and massive sound. Drawable LFOs deliver everything from melodic and rhythmic patterns to dubstep wobbles and punishing bit-crushing effects. Flexible filter routing, a feature-rich mono mode plus legato and glide, are all designed for great depth of control.
Curve’s preset library is a shared online database, providing a constant source of the inspirational sound. Public preset sharing allows an ever-increasing number of great presets, public preset voting will help you manage the vast number of sounds, all from within the plugin. Curve ships with an excerpt of this ever-growing sound library. Macro knobs let you explore vast sound variations quickly, for quick access to those parameters that define the core of a sound.
The curve shows you everything important at a glance, featuring high contrasts and a fresh color scheme. Inbuilt MIDI assignment allows you to set up external MIDI controllers quickly.
FilterShaper 3 takes a giant leap into unconventional sound design with two powerful filters, freely editable modulation curves, and an immensely flexible modulation framework.
The new Sallen-Key-type filters deliver a rich, warm, intricate sound. Create complex, shifting, interweaving effects. Apply subtle nuances or giant wobbles. From filter sweeps and stereo tremolo to surgically precise filter control and dual-band sidechain effects.
Experiment and Explore:
Start with two filters, running in serial or in parallel, plus a set of simple controls. Then set things in motion: All main controls have their own modulation section with two flexible LFOs and one envelope follower each. For advanced effects editing, each LFO in turn has its own speed and intensity control — each with its own LFO and envelope follower. And all LFOs can be MIDI triggered. Visual feedback on each control and oscilloscope views on each LFO keep you focused. And a community-powered, ever-growing library of presets provides starting points and inspiration for your own sounds.
Total Precision Control:
FilterShaper 3 excels at surgically precise control. For pinpoint tweaking of the modulation curve and a close-up oscilloscope view, open up the detail panel. Filter out a specific beat in a loop. Tame a booming kick. Or shape a tired sample into something lively and vibrant. You have two filters, 60 LFOs, and 50 envelope followers at your fingertips — a detailed, interconnected toolbox for shaping your sound.
Advanced Dualband Sidechain Effects:
As well as pinpoint editing, pulsing rhythmic effects, and left-field, alien craziness, FilterShaper 3 can deliver flexible, precisely timed sidechain compression effects. For the dual-band sidechains, set up filter one to manage the lows and assign filter two to the highs. Duck out the bass when the kick hits, take out the highs to emphasize a snare — simply draw the curve for each as required.
FilterShaper Core combines the great-sounding filter technology of the full FilterShaper 3 with a streamlined modulation system. Using the same acclaimed Sallen-Key filters as FilterShaper 3, you can expect all the richness, warmth, and intricacy of a high-quality analog filter.
Apply subtle nuances or giant wobbles. From filter sweeps to surgically precise frequency control. Simply draw the exact LFO shape you need – our unique curve-editing tools make it fast and easy.
Running inside Cableguys’ exclusive new ShaperBox creative effects rack, you can stack up FilterShaper Core with other Cableguys Shapers to create elaborate, multilayered effects for your productions.
Shape the flow of time to create everything from essential everyday FX to unique multiband transformations.
Just like a DJ scratching vinyl, TimeShaper lets you grab hold of time, slowing down or accelerating your music. Simply draw the exact LFO shape you need – our unique curve-editing tools make it fast and easy.
Stutter and glitch a synth or vocal line to create gritty edits for your EDM track. Chop up and rearrange a DnB breakbeat on the fly. Add repeating house build-ups with just one click. Drop-in instant tape stops and DJ scratches. Or go wild and come up with something totally new – TimeShaper is a seriously insane must-try creative time-twister tool for producers of any genre!
Multiband operation massively multiplies the possibilities. Want to reverse the bass while you stutter the midrange and tape-stop the treble? Now you can!
Running inside Cableguys’ exclusive new ShaperBox creative effects rack, you can use TimeShaper on its own, or stack it up with other Cableguys Shapers to create elaborate, multilayered effects for your productions.
VolumeShaper lets you shape the levels of any audio signal in pinpoint detail.
From multiband sidechain compression effects to extreme gating, from tempo-synced stutter to precise sample-shaping VolumeShaper provides a wealth of creative musical effects with a visual approach to volume.
VolumeShaper features multiband waveform-based editing, a comprehensive selection of preset curves, a precise oscilloscope, a big spectrum view, and an updated preset library. It runs sample-accurate in sync with your DAW, in Hz mode up to the audible range or retriggered via MIDI.
New for version 5, VolumeShaper now runs inside Cableguys’ exclusive new ShaperBox creative effects rack. Use VolumeShaper on its own, or stack it up with other Cableguys Shapers to create elaborate, multilayered effects for your productions. Take advantage of the new MIDI Trigger system to switch curves on the fly with the press of a MIDI key. And enjoy improved CPU and RAM efficiency along with even better-sounding interpolation.
Ducking AKA sidechain compression effect:
Essential for a well-defined kick and bass, the well-known ducking effect of sidechain compression creates extra rhythmic drive and provides space and definition. VolumeShaper gives you this same effect with absolute control — just draw the curve you want. Simpler, faster, and more precise than using a compressor. You can also trigger the LFO via MIDI notes choose one of the ‘MIDI Triggered’ LFO types, then route MIDI notes to the plugin via your DAW.
Use different curves for bass, mids and highs for added precision. The multiband split lets you duck out the bass when the kick hits, or duck the mids to provide space for the snare. Or gate the kick in a drum loop by editing the low band and leaving the mids/highs untouched. VolumeShaper makes it easy to apply this essential technique precisely, for accurate and dynamic mixes.
Define your audio loops:
VolumeShaper’s oscilloscope displays the incoming audio, helping you to precisely define audio levels. In a drum loop, regulate levels for snare, hi-hat, or anything else with just a few clicks, or edit unwanted notes out of a loop. From smooth bezier curves to hard cuts, you decide. Sync the effect to your DAW from 1/128 note up to 32 bars, sync to the frequency of the played note, or let it run freely at ranges from 0.02 Hz up to 5.24 kHz.
Go in deep and use VolumeShaper as a precise volume curve for your synth or drum sounds. Set it to trigger whenever a specific MIDI note is played, and simply draw the shape you need. You can even shape different frequency ranges independently and shorten only the high frequencies of a kick, for example. It’s effectively a gate, but you have total control over the length and shape of the volume tail.
For punishing bit-crusher effects, run VolumeShaper’s LFO fast — right up to the limits of the audible range (Tip: set the LFO to ‘Hertz (Retrig.)’). For a less drastic effect, limit the modulation to specific frequencies — try a medium-width mid band — by moving the band sliders. And for ring modulation effects, set the LFO to the frequency of the MIDI notes that you play.
Stutter and tremolo:
Simple but effective VolumeShaper breathes new life into this classic effect. Detailed control options let you create stutter and tremolo with a twist try applying envelopes to specific frequency ranges, or using a custom curve tailored to fit a specific loop or MIDI note.
Powerful, fast modulation editing, multiband options, a streamlined interface, and unparalleled ease of use: PanShaper takes stereo control to a new level.
Our unique editing tools let you add panning effects fast, and with pinpoint detail. Multiband modulation controls provide the final touch for in-depth editing — the possibilities are wider than you can imagine.
For evolving, fluid modulation or rhythmic patterns, for surgical panning edits of single hits within a loop, for subtle oscillation or intense motion from left to right. For a more lively sound, and for pinpoint panning control.
New for version 2, PanShaper now runs inside Cableguys’ exclusive new ShaperBox creative effects rack. You can use PanShaper on its own, or stack it up with other Cableguys Shapers to create elaborate, multilayered effects for your productions. Take advantage of the new MIDI Trigger system to switch curves on the fly with the press of a MIDI key. And enjoy improved CPU and RAM efficiency along with even better-sounding interpolation.
Define your stereo image in ultimate detail with three bands of mid/side stereo adjustment, each with its own modulation curve.
Use WidthShaper for sound design, mixing, or mastering – it’s just at home on single tracks as on the master bus.
Add width only to frequencies that need it with easy multiband control. Widen the midrange for a fuller sound – use tight band settings to pick out specific mix elements. Add top-end sparkle with treble widening. Or narrow the bass right down to mono and add solidity to your bottom end.
Detailed, curve-based modulation for each band means you can introduce the effect only where needed. How about applying stereo widening only to certain snare hits to make them leap out of the speakers? Or try fast fades to expand any sound’s body without compromising its transient attack. Use longer fades to make a synth grow and grow during a build-up. And try a custom wave shape to make the entire stereo image pulsate to any rhythm you can imagine! Remember: it’s all multiband, too.
WidthShaper runs sample-accurate in sync with your track’s tempo, or in free-running Hz mode up to the audible range, for creative effects. You can even trigger the width modulation curve via MIDI notes. A precise oscilloscope and large spectrum view offer concise visual feedback. Plenty of preset curves give you a head start.
Running inside Cableguys’ exclusive new ShaperBox creative effects rack, you can use WidthShaper on its own, or stack it up with other Cableguys Shapers to create elaborate, multilayered effects for your productions.
Powered by Curve’s unique modulations engine, MidiShaper brings Curve’s flexible yet powerful LFOs and envelopes to all your favorite synthesizers and effects.
Four LFOs and four envelope generators work together in a sophisticated modulation matrix that can be set up to output modulated pitch, mod-wheel, channel aftertouch or any MIDI control messages.
MidiShaper’s LFOs can run infinitely or be retriggered, synced to your DAW from a buzzy 1/128 to an expansive 32 bars, set to the played note, or run from 0.02 Hz up to the audible range and brain frequency. Like Curve, MidiShaper features completely editable waveforms for its LFOs.
If your plugin or DAW allows for MIDI control, you have a great tool at hand to create vivid, inspiring sounds and bring the flexibility of Curve to your favorite software plugins, hardware synthesizers, and MIDI VJ tools, lighting consoles, and 1980’s MIDI keyboards.
MidiShaper outputs MIDI data. Routing MidiShaper to external outboard equipment is simple to do via external MIDI ports.
Using MidiShaper to control software instruments and effects can be relatively simple as in Reaper and Ableton Live can be complex with pitfalls as in Apple Logic or might require some special tricks as in Sonar. It all depends on how well the DAW of your choice handles internal MIDI routings and automation. Also please note that not all plugins support automation of their parameters.
We recommend that you try the free MidiShaper demo first to see if it works for you in your setup.
If you succeed, you’ll get super-flexible LFOs and envelopes added to your favorite hardware devices, to your sequencer’s controls, and to your software synthesizers and effects.
While the time-stretching is handy enough, it’s the mixing and filtering that make HalfTime really brilliant, enabling groovy layered timings that would require significant work to achieve any other way.
Instant creative half-speed effect
FOR TRAP • EDM • HIP-HOP • TECHNO • HOUSE • AND MORE
- Enter a world of spaced-out, slowed-down sound with HalfTime, the only plugin 100% dedicated to half-speed effects, in use by Armin van Buuren, David Guetta, and members of 808 Mafia, The Chemical Brothers and more.
- HalfTime transforms any audio into a dark, downtempo version of itself, giving your tracks a huge mood and atmosphere. Lead synths mutate into heavyweight EDM bass monsters. Plinky piano lines become haunting trap melodies. Percussion thickens, expanding to reveal new rhythmic possibilities.
- Just add the plugin for an instant half-speed effect with zero setups. Or go in deep with powerful creative controls. HalfTime works on loops, virtual instruments, or even live audio input, inspiring you in seconds.
- The hands-on Power button makes it easy to fit HalfTime into your tracks — create a rapid switch or sink in slowly with smooth fades up to 16 bars.
- Three-speed Modes give you classic half-speed, tight harmonies and shuffling swing rhythms, and drugged-out quad-time playback. Adjustable Loop length allows multi-bar slow-downs, funky syncopations, and totally new grooves.
- Slow only the lows, mids, or highs with the Band split — generate deep bass movement, fatten midrange percussion, or flip your top-end on its head.
Features of Cableguys All Bundle (Win) Crack:
- Pullable LFOs offer everything from melodic and rhythmic patterns to dubstep oscillations and punishment for bit overwrite effects.
- The flexible filter routing, a mono mode rich in functionalities as well as legato and glide ensures an excellent depth of control.
- Predefine Library – Curve’s predefined library is a shared online database that provides a constant source of the inspiring sound.
- For extensive effect processing, each LFO has its own speed and intensity control – each with its own LFO and its own envelope follower.
- And all LFOs can be triggered by MIDI. Visual feedback on each controller and oscilloscope views on each LFO keep you focused.
- but An ever-growing, community-based library of presets provides starting points and inspiration for your own sounds.
- Full precision control – FilterShaper 3 is characterized by precise surgical control.
- Open the details window to optimize the modulation curve and get a close-up view of the oscilloscope.
- so Filter a specific rhythm in a loop. Tame a booming kick.
- Or shape a tired sample into something alive and alive. You have two filters, 60 LFOs, and 50 envelope trackers on hand – a detailed and interconnect toolbox for designing your sound.
- Advanced multiband side chain effects – In addition to precise editing, pulsed rhythmic effects, and extraterrestrial madness in the left field, FilterShaper 3 offers flexible and precisely synchronize side chain compression effects.
- Configure filter 1 for the multiband side chain to manage the bass and assign filter 2 to the high.
- Remove the bass when the kick hits, remove the treble to highlight a loop – just draw the curve for each as needed.
- but HalfTime turns each audio into a dark, low-tempo version of itself and gives your songs a huge vibe and feel.
- so The main synthesizers transform into heavy bass EDM monsters. The Plinky piano lines become melodies of haunting traps.
- because The drums thicken and expand to reveal new rhythmic possibilities.
- but Just add the plugin for an instant effect at half speed without configuration,
or go deep with powerful creative controls.
- so HalfTime works with loops, virtual instruments, or even live audio input and inspires you in seconds.
- but With the handy “ Power ” button, you can easily incorporate HalfTime into your tracks – create a quick switch or get involved slowly with soft crossfades up to 16 bars.
- because Three-speed modes offer classic half-speed, tight harmonies, and random swing rhythms as well as hidden quad playback.
- so The adjustable loop length allows for multi-bar decelerations, funky syncope, and completely new grooves.
- but Four LFOs and four envelope generators work together in a sophisticated modulation matrix that can be configured to produce a modulated pitch,
modulation wheel, channel aftertouch, or any other MIDI control message.
- The LFOs of MidiShaper can run indefinitely or be triggered again, synchronized with your DAW from a 1/128 animated to 32 expansive clocks,
- set to the note play or execute from 0.02 Hz to the audible range and to the frequency of the brain.
- Like Curve, MidiShaper offers fully editable waveforms for its LFOs.
- If your plugin or DAW allows MIDI control, you have an excellent tool at your fingertips to create vibrant and inspiring sounds
- and the flexibility of Curve on your favorite software plugins, hardware synthesizers, MIDI VJ tools, lighting consoles, and Transfer 80’s MIDI keyboards.
- Brilliant GUI and Control system.
- Great for separate tracks or as a full mix.
- It could spark new ideas and new directions.
- Presets of high quality as starting points.
- A shut-up-and-take-my-money price.
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory (RAM): 3 GB
- OS You’ll Need to Use this Application: Windows 7/8/8.1/10
- You’ll require HDD Space: 50MB of space free is needed.
- Random Access Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Central Processing Unit [CPU]: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Install?
- First, download the Cableguys All Bundle Crack by clicking the download link in the following.
- Install it on the Mac operating system.
- The Bundle has already been cracked.
- That’s all, Enjoy.
Cableguys All Bundle (Win) Crack + Vst Download 2023 Link is given below!